How to Register for the 2020-2021 Texas FPSP Program Year:
For the downloadable and printable version of the registration information, CLICK HERE- How to Register for the 2020-21.
TXFPSP will be using Google for all registrations, competition submissions, and evaluations. If you do not have a FREE Gmail address, you will need to obtain one. You can still use your school/district email, but it will be necessary for you to have a Google account in order to submit for any competition. If your district has Google for their email system, do not worry if GMAIL is not in the address. Your addresses will work. If you are a Texas FPSP evaluator, you will also need to have a GMAIL account.
- To begin registering, find the Google form by going to: https://forms.gle/yzyunciKFAYdVCmQA
- EVERYONE must complete the first section.
- Complete each section for each of the Components, paying close attention to the division and whether or not you are registering for TEAMS or INDIVIDUALS. If you are not registering for a specific component, please enter “0” for the total # of that component.
- Scroll down and make sure you have entered a value/number for each component and division.
- At the end of each section, be sure to fill in the TOTAL number that you are registering.
- Your invoice AND your individual registration codes will usually be sent to you within one business day. Use this invoice to request a check to pay for your registrations.
- Throughout the year you can re-use this form to add registrations or make changes. Please email me that you are needing to add, delete or change so I will know to check the Google Form in a timely manner.
- Make sure your Business Office uses this address to mail payments:
8225 Cross Park Dr.
Austin TX 78710